Project Leader/ Test Manager
Company Sixsentix AG announces an open position for Project Leader/ Test Manager of the SWAT Team for the purpose of a new project for a well-known Swiss client.
The primary challenge of a Project Leader / Test Manager includes the traditional leadership tasks of effectively leading the SWAT team, but also of full integration of the team into the environment of the Client Company, i.e. managing the testing process and documentation of the Client Company according to their rules and procedures.
• Conceptual and strategic planning and management of the whole testing process
- • Project coordination with our Clients on site
- • Integration of the SWAT team into the Client Company’s environment
- • Leading the SWAT team: planning and organizing SWAT resources towards predefined goals, motivating and controlling SWAT resources
- • Managing all the relevant documentation according to both Sixsentix as well as Client Company’s procedures
- • Tracing and overviewing Project Risks and issues which arise from testing at all phases of the project.
- • Making sure that the project is finished within the predefined scope, time, quality and budget
- • Overall knowledge of TOSCA TestsuiteTM
- • Overall knowledge of software test processes
- • A completed academic degree in the natural sciences or a comparable course of study
- • Several years of experience in project management (strong management skills required)
- • Abstract thinking
- • Analytic thinking
- • Communication skills
- • Development background
- • Excellent verbal and written English language skills
What we offer
- • New challenging professional opportunities
- • Work with latest technology and in an IT infrastructure of the highest standards
- • An optimal working atmosphere in a fast growing company
- • Personal and career growth
Your application should include cover letter, resume, references and certificates.
Applications should be sent to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org