Everyone says it, we live it: we are agile!
Can you envision your career at a place where what you do is acknowledged and regarded as important?
Yes? Then keep on reading.
Our aim is to be a fully agile organization and through our methodology we ensure the best test automation services to our clients. Are you up for the challenge?
Yes? Then keep on reading.
Thanks to our short decision paths, we offer our employees a working place where they can have an impact. Due to our agile mindset we are continuously pushing our organization forward by being open minded and by welcoming new ideas and improvements. We are expanding our service to different areas so we are looking for people who love to go the extra mile and will help us in achieving our growth plan. Read more about our company and join our Sixsentix Team!
You will be acting as a Junior HR Specialist taking care of recruitment process and day to day HR & administrative tasks.
• Source candidates and run end-to-end recruitment process
• Administrate profile creation, drafting & posting job ads
• Support the employee lifecycle (recruitment, onboarding, development, retention, offboarding)
• Support the team in administrative items (for example time booking) and acts as point of contact& source of knowledge for them towards the company
• Manage HR tool & time management system
• Oversee personal files - collect & issue the needed documents (Employment Contracts, annexes and relevant)
• Coordinate asset management, equipment planning
• Support & coordinate relocation process – Visas/Work Permits/Residence Cards for our relocating staff
• Keep all documentation records under maintenance; keep our knowledge base up to date
• Administrate benefits – health insurance/multisport etc.
• Support team-building activities
• Work with others in a collaborative and solution-focused manner to achieve win-win outcomes; build strong working relationships
• Cooperate closely with other departments (HR, legal, delivery, compliance, management)
• Perform other job-related & administrative duties as assigned
• Minimum 1 year of IT experience (recruitment, admin)
• IT market knowledge
• Good reporting and presentation skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills - Native Polish & advanced English required; German is a plus
• Excellent communications skills, handle complex and difficult situations with high diplomacy
• Ability to travel (Wroclaw/Cracow/Serbia)
• Knowledge of the labor law is a strong plus
• Top-notch organizational skills
• Great attention to detail & thoroughness
• Strong sense of ownership
• Results focused – understand what is important to Employees, committed to achieving goals & providing valuable contribution
• Ability to work with deadlines and adapt to changing conditions – acting in advance, prepared for various scenarios
• Agile work experience
What We Offer
• Knowledge sharing
• Personal & professional development
• Inspiring working environment – innovative agile culture, recognition
• High IT infrastructure standards
• Flexible and open working atmosphere, flat company structure
• Flexible working location arrangements (office, remote)
• Benefits package