Everyone says it, we live it: we are agile!
Can you envision your career at a place where what you do is acknowledged and regarded as important?
Yes? Then keep on reading.
Our aim is to be a fully agile organization and through our methodology we ensure the best test automation services to our clients. Are you up for the challenge?
Yes? Then keep on reading.
Thanks to our short decision paths, we offer our employees a working place where they can have an impact. Due to our agile mindset we are continuously pushing our organization forward by being open minded and by welcoming new ideas and improvements. We are expanding our service to different areas so we are looking for people who love to go the extra mile and will help us in achieving our growth plan. Read more about our company and join our Sixsentix Team!
You will be acting as a Service Delivery Coordinator overseeing the delivery team and taking the overall responsibility of projects run by the delivery center in Poland.
• Coordinate the delivery team ensuring timely and accurate customer deliveries
• Oversee daily activities of the delivery team
• Perform resource allocations and workload assignments according to delivery requirements
• Report delivery status to the company and develop required delivery documentations
• Work on internal projects to improve the process in delivery department and the company
• Review customer orders and plan and coordinate delivery activities
• Support the team in the delivery (in presentations, status calls, think out of the box, solve impediments)
• Support the team in administrative items (for example time booking) and acts as point of contact for them towards the company
• Participate actively in the global staffing meetings or any additional local country applicable discussions (both in the requesting side as in the offering solutions side)
• Act as a first point of contact & source of knowledge for the team
• Support the employee lifecycle (recruitment, onboarding, development, retention, offboarding)
• Minimum 1 year of IT experience
• Banking and insurance know-how in testing is an advantage
• Having work experience in an agile environment
• Basic technical IT knowledge
• Ability to abstract complex situations
• Good reporting and presentation skills
• Team player motivated by achieving defined goals
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to provide a valuable contribution in a high performing organization
• Strong written and verbal communication skills - Native Polish & advanced English required; German is a plus
• Excellent communications skills, handle complex and difficult situations with high diplomacy
• Strong sense of ownership
• Results focused – understand what is important to Employees, committed to achieving goals & providing valuable contribution
• Ability to work with deadlines and adapt to changing conditions – acting in advance, prepared for various scenarios
What We Offer
• Personal & professional development
• Knowledge sharing
• Inspiring working environment – innovative agile culture, recognition
• High IT infrastructure standards
• Flexible and open working atmosphere
• Flexible working location arrangements (office, remote)
• Benefits package