Everyone says it, we live it: we are agile! Can you envision your career at a place where what you do is acknowledged and seen as important?
Yes? Then keep on reading.
Our aim is to be a fully agile organization and to ensure the best test automation services to our clients through our methodology. Are you up for the challenge? Thanks to our flat hierarchy and the short decision paths, we offer our employees a working place where they can have an impact. Due to our agile mindset we are continuously pushing our organization forward by being open minded and by welcoming new ideas and improvements. We are looking for people who love to go the extra mile and will help us achieve our growth plan. Read more about our company and join our Sixsentix Team!
Send your application if the following job content suits your interests and skill set:
• Minimum 4 years of experience as System Administrator
• Proven work experience with VMware infrastructure
• Strong experience with administration of Windows OS or Linux OS
• Medium network infrastructure background
• Experience with Cloud Infrastructure (Azure, AWS)
• Experience with Web Servers (Tomcat, Apache, NginX, IIS)
• Fluency in English is a must
• Academic Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
If you gained the job experience in the following areas or you are ambitious to gain experience in:
• Collaborate with Sixsentix teams from all Sixsentix locations
• Provide technical support in delivering services to our Clients
• Manage the configuration and operation of test environment
• Manage VM’s and virtualization platform
• Maintain internal and external Cloud services
• Respond to and resolve help desk requests
• Support security teams in the implementation of security measures
• Monitor the system daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns
What We Offer
• Outstanding working environment, flexible and open working atmosphere
• Challenging professional opportunities in a fast growing, highly successful company
• Comprehensive training and certifications
• Personal & professional development
• Challenging projects
• Innovative culture
• Competitive salary
• Excellent benefits: e.g. private health insurance with 1/2 year of service, accident insurance 24/7, long-term service awards etc.
• Extra vacation days plus company days between New Year and Christmas