Everyone says it, we live it: we are agile!
Our aim is to be a fully agile organization and through our methodology, ensure the best test automation services to our clients. Are you up for the challenge?
Thanks to our flat hierarchy and short decision paths, we offer our employees a working place where they can have an impact. Our agile mindset shows through welcoming and appreciating new ideas and improvements. We are looking for people who love to go the extra mile and will help us in achieving our growth plan. Join our Sixsentix Team!
Send us your application if the following job content suits your interests and skill set:
• Delivering client-oriented and quality-assured solutions in an agile environment
• Hands-on test consulting and test automation for our clients in finance, insurance, telco and other industries
• Ensuring meaningful improvements in Quality and optimizing Test Coverage
• Collaborating closely with Teams located in different countries
And if you have gained on the job experience in the following areas:
• .NET Framework 4.7.2 and above, .NET Core 3.1 and above
• C# with Selenium and LINQ
• Page Object Model
• NUnit framework
• Azure DevOps (Test Plans, Pipelines)
• IDE: Visual Studio 2019/2022
• MS SQL Server
• Strong debugging skills
• 1 - 2 years of commercial experience in a similar role (Junior+ / Mid)
• English min. C1 (written and spoken)
What we offer:
• Personal & professional development
• Inspiring work environment – innovative agile culture and recognition
• High IT infrastructure standards
• Flexible and open working atmosphere
• Flexible working location arrangements (office, remote)
• Benefits package
We look forward to receiving your electronic application (CV) by clicking the 'Apply now' button to the right.