Sixsentix is a leading provider of software testing services, visual analytics and reporting for DevOps, helping enterprises to accelerate their software delivery.
Everyone says it, we live it: we are agile!
If you like diversity and an international environment, then look no further! Sixsentix currently employs consultants in Switzerland, Serbia, Austria, Germany, Poland, Hungary and the UAE. What do we have in common? We all have driven personalities and love working in teams to ensure the best services to our clients. As a consultant at Sixsentix you can always rely on a dynamic and talented team in Switzerland as well as outside of it.
Hierarchies by competence not by contract!
At Sixsentix Switzerland we work in a flat organization which means:
• We don’t have line managers.
• We avoid unnecessary bureaucracy, reporting and long decision processes.
• We define goals to drive the development of our company, not to rate your performance.
• We trust you to do what it needs to ensure the best services for our clients
• We expect you to take ownership and to go beyond your comfort zone.
• We encourage you to get feedback and to drive your personal development.
What we offer
• Transparent mechanisms to influence the company evolution.
• Flexible working hours and location
• Team events where you get to bond with your colleagues.
• Boost your strengths and support you in your further development.
• Hands-on test consulting and test automation for clients in finance, insurance, telco and other industries.
• Delivering value-oriented and quality ensured solutions in an agile environment.
• Engaging and thinking entrepreneurially.
• Learn and act fast whilst adapting in client engagements.
• Participate in the continuous build-up of Sixsentix open source testing frameworks.
• Contribute with your knowledge and experience within the Sixsentix test consulting community.
• You have profound experience in various test automation frameworks.
• You have consulting experience.
• You are familiar with CI/CD pipelines (e.g: Jenkins, GitLab, TeamCity,…).
• You are driven by a demanding environment and you are confident in taking ownership.
• You have proficient communication and presentation skills.
• You have a problem-solving attitude.
We look forward to receiving your electronic application (CV, reference letters, etc.) by clicking the Apply now button on the right.
Please note that we only accept profiles from recruitment agencies with a written consent of our company. If there is no agreement given by Sixsentix Human Resources and should we anyway receive a dossier, we will feel free to get in touch with the candidate without owing a fee to any party. Through the submission without our consent, you agree to our stated terms.