Everyone says it, we live it: we are agile!
Can you envision your career at a place where what you do is acknowledged and regarded as important?
Yes? Then keep on reading.
Our aim is to be a fully agile organization and through our methodology we ensure the best test automation services to our clients. Are you up for the challenge?
Yes? Then keep on reading.
Thanks to our short decision paths, we offer our employees a working place where they can have an impact. Due to our agile mindset we are continuously pushing our organization forward by being open minded and by welcoming new ideas and improvements. We are expanding our service to different areas so we are looking for people who love to go the extra mile and will help us in achieving our growth plan. Read more about our company and join our Sixsentix Team!
Test consulting for Swiss and international clients in Banking and other industries. Collaboration with teams in Serbia, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, Germany and UAE. Delivering sustainable solutions to clients within and around the Client Testing Department. Designing, planning and implementation the customer’s specific Testing Frameworks. Creating requirement structures and risk weighting with Business representatives on client side. Representing the company and our solutions with passion and enthusiasm.
Send your application if the following job content suits your interests and skill set:
• 2-3 years of project experience as a Test Consultant
• 1+ years of experience with Selenium
• Academic degree in IT/Economics/Mathematics is desired
• Able to travel for international projects, if needed
• Fluency in English (speaking and writing skills), German is a plus
• Strong analytical skills
• Good presentation skills are considered as a plus
• Team player motivated by achieving innovative results and a high solution orientation
If you gained on the job experience in the following areas or you are ambitious to gain:
• Supporting our clients and prospects with expertise about different technical-related questions
• Willing to work in an agile environment (Scrum) and having an agile engineering mindset
• Broad technical IT knowledge and ability to abstract complex situation
• Used to client-facing work and consulting
• Familiarity with test automation tools and processes, solid technical understanding of test automatio
What we offer
• Outstanding working environment, flexible and open working atmosphere
• Challenging professional opportunities in a fast growing, highly successful company
• Comprehensive training and certifications
• Personal & professional development
• Challenging projects
• Innovative culture
• Competitive salary
• Excellent benefits: e.g. private health insurance, accident insurance 24/7, etc.
• Extra vacation days plus company days between New Year and Christmas
• Recognition, opportunity for advancement and long-term service awar