Everyone says it, we live it: we are agile!
Can you envision your career at a place where what you do is acknowledged and regarded as important?
Yes? Then keep on reading.
Our aim is to be a fully agile organization and through our methodology we ensure the best test automation services to our clients. Are you up for the challenge?
Yes? Then keep on reading.
Thanks to our flat hierarchy and the short decision paths, we offer our employees a working place where they can have an impact. Due to our agile mindset we are continuously pushing our organization forward by being open minded and by welcoming new ideas and improvements. We are looking for people who love to go the extra mile and will help us achieving our growth plan.
Sixsentix Poland is a new subsidiary established on a Polish market in 2019. We’re looking forward to build our expanding Polish team together.
Job Description / Responsibilities
Send us your application if the following job content suits your interests and skill set:
• Test consulting for international clients in financial services
• Design and develop test plans, execute tests, analyse results and create reports
• Deliver sustainable solutions within and around the Client Testing Department
• Coach clients as a trusted QA Consultant
• Represent the company and our solutions with passion and enthusiasm
• Collaborate with teams in Poland, Switzerland, Serbia, Austria, Germany & UAE
If you have gained on the job experience in the following areas or you are ambitious to gain:
• Minimum 4 years of testing experience
• Test automation especially with Tosca or any other non-code automation tool
• Knowledge of the SAP environment and the module operation cycle will be an additional advantage
• Testing as Test Manager, Test Engineer, Test Analyst or equivalent
• Consulting in different sectors as a QA
• Technical IT knowledge (programming, DB, etc.)
• Banking and insurance know-how in testing is an advantage
• Having work experience in an agile environment
• Broad technical IT knowledge
• Ability to abstract complex situations
• Good reporting and presentation skills
• Team player motivated by achieving defined goals
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to provide a valuable contribution in a high performing organization
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus
What we offer
• Competitive salary
• Recognition and opportunity for professional development
• Inspiring working environment
• Innovative engineering agile culture
• Work with cutting edge test automation tool and testing methodology
• Opportunity to work on challenging projects for leading enterprises
• Great career perspectives and training opportunities