Everyone says it, we live it: we are agile!
Can you envision your career at a place where what you do is acknowledged and regarded as important?Yes? Then keep on reading.
Our aim is to be a fully agile organization and through our methodology we ensure the best test automation services to our clients. Are you up for the challenge?
Yes? Then keep on reading.
Thanks to our flat hierarchy and the short decision paths, we offer our employees a working place where they can have an impact. Due to our agile mindset we are continuously pushing our organization forward by being open-minded and by welcoming new ideas and improvements. We are looking for people who love to go the extra mile and will help us achieving our growth plan.
Read more about company and join our Sixsentix Team!
Acting as a Delivery Manager you will be taking the overall responsibility of projects run by the delivery center in Serbia, ensuring timely and accurate customer deliveries. As a Delivery Manager you will be in charge of one or more agile delivery projects and products, using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently. Also, you will be the core in a decision-making process that will result in building high-performing testing teams, in which people are excited about the work they are undertaking.
Send us your application if the following job content suits your interests and skill set:
• Serve as primary contact for customer inquiries and concerns
• Analyze customer orders, set delivery priorities and make schedule adjustments
• Develop process improvements to achieve cost effectiveness and time saving
• Work on internal projects to improve the process in delivery department and company in general
• Build positive and productive working relationships with customers for business growth
• Analyze and troubleshoot delivery issues in a timely fashion
• Present value argumentation with the clients, positioning our methodology, services and products
• Identify opportunities (cross & up-selling) and have the ability to elaborate proposals
• Support the team in the delivery (presentations, status calls, think out of the box, solve impediments)
• Perform occasional ad-hoc consultancy services on client site, if required
• Possess good reporting and presentation skills
• A team player, motivated by achieving defined goals
• Have strong analytical skills
If you have gained on the job experience in the following areas or you are ambitious to gain:
• Minimum 8 years of relevant experience
• Academic degree in Information Technology and Computer Science or comparable work experience
• Having work experience in an agile environment
• Overseeing daily activities of project teams, providing direction and guidance as needed
• Performing resource allocations and workload assignments according to delivery requirements
• Ensuring that the team maintains high level of competence and operational excellence
• Evaluating the performance of team members and determine training needs
• Broad technical IT knowledge
• Good understanding of software development and testing life cycles
• Experience in mentoring and leading medium/large teams
• Ability to abstract complex situations
• Ability to provide a valuable contribution in a high-performing organization
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English; German is a plus
What we offer
• Outstanding working environment, flexible and open working atmosphere
• Challenging professional opportunities in a fast growing, highly successful company
• Comprehensive training and certifications
• Personal & professional development
• Challenging projects
• Innovative culture
• Competitive salary
• Excellent benefits: e.g. private health insurance with 1 year of service, accident insurance 24/7, etc.
• Extra vacation days, plus company days between New Year and Christmas
• Recognition, opportunity for advancement and long-term service award